Anybody preparing for the PTE exam knows how challenging the exam can be and how high the stakes are. It is, therefore, important to plan and prepare well before walking into the examination hall. Preparing ahead of time helps alleviate the stress and anxiety surrounding the exam and helps score your goal score. And, for those of you who need that extra push, there are several study abroad consultants in Ahmedabad who can give you pointers on how much you need to score on the PTE exam and how to prepare for it. So read on for a comprehensive guide on how to make PTE study stress and anxiety-free.
- Start Preparing Early – One of the biggest mistakes students preparing for the PTE exam make is postpone preparation. Time is of the essence, and the earlier you start, the better. While preparing for the exam, learn about the test format. Take a mock test before you begin to prepare to identify your weaknesses, and then make a proper study plan and follow it strictly to land great scores.
- Make Notes – It is handy to prepare notes when you study for the PTE exam. Each day before you start practicing, be sure to revise your previous day’s work. This will help you better prepare for the exam and help you remember important parts better. You will feel more confident and less stressed out on the day of the test.
- Practice – Most PTE aspirants practice for the test in bits and pieces. If you wish to score high on the exam, you will want to get into the habit of practicing for at least 3 hours in a single seating. Remember, the exam in itself is 3 hours long, and practicing to sit for this duration will alleviate your stress levels and restlessness on the big day. Be sure to sit in a quiet place with no distractions and practice for at least 3 hours without any breaks in between.
- Practice Every Day – You cannot predict how you will feel the day of the exam. You could be happy, mentally tired, or overwhelmed. Therefore, it is prudent that you practice every day, no matter how you feel, so that your moods or any other factors do not come in the way of your performance.
- Stay Calm – Stress on how important it is to stay composed during the exam. However, many PTE exam takers let anxiety get to them and often feel they could have done a lot better. Anxiety can certainly impact your performance, especially if you are not well prepared. Therefore, it is important not just to practice well but also to do simple meditation and breathing exercises to help fight anxiety. Examinations can be stress-provoking, but you can fight the stress via simple breathing exercises that will help you stay calm and focused.
- Sleep and Food – No matter how stressed out you are, be sure to eat well and sleep at least 8 hours every night when preparing for the PTE exam. A good diet and a good night’s sleep will help you practice better and help you stay calm and focused on the day of your exam.
If you plan on writing the PTE exam, but need assistance in your preparation, look no further than D – Vivid Consultant. We offer the best PTE classes in Ahmedabad and provide all the resources and mentorship you need to score high on the exam. Call us today at 99786-10809 for the best PTE coaching in Ahmedabad.